You may not regularly think about the air quality in your home or business. Still, the dust and debris that circulates up to seven times a day in your space can be responsible for increased illness symptoms and a shorter HVAC lifespan. We can test your indoor air for issues and provide various solutions to create a system that kills any harmful contaminants. Custom Air Specialists bring years of experience when you need Saugus indoor air quality services. We’re your D.R.E.A.M. team of Dedicated, Reliable, Efficient, Ambitious, and Mindful professionals.
Having a safe and clean space just got easier! Call us today at (661) 306-2646 to learn more about your indoor air quality with a free quote.
“He advised on the units for my square footage. They installed both the heater and a/c and his calculations were right on. The house cools down and heats up in 20 to 25 minutes!”- Craig W.
“These guys are honest and I’d recommend them to anyone who needs and wants honest, professional service.”- George H.
“I was assuming it would be an equipment replacement and a big expense, but Adam took his time to diagnose the problem and found only a damaged electrical component.”- Mike B.
The indoor air quality of your home or business is critical to the longevity of your unit and the well-being of those important to you.
If you suffer from allergies, are immunocompromised, or are in an office where you’re exposed to sickness, let us help protect you with these indoor air quality services:
- Indoor air testing: We offer two levels of indoor air testing to help you decide which services will benefit your space the most. Our level one metered testing is free with an available coupon to help provide clean air today.
- Humidifiers & dehumidifiers: Unbalanced humidity levels can cause dry skin, asthma symptoms, and fatigue. Let us balance your space with the right amount of moisture that keeps you comfortable.
- Electronic filtrations: Many airborne contaminants can be caught with electronic filtration. This system is often paired with UV sanitation or air purification to stop bacteria, mold, dust, and pet dander from recirculating throughout your space. This improves the cleanliness of your HVAC system and ductwork.
- UV light sanitation: Ultraviolet light is known to kill bacteria and mold as it is often used in clinical settings like hospitals for its comprehensive cleaning abilities. This helps reduce symptoms like chronic coughing, asthma, allergies, and headaches.
- Air filtration & purification: Air purifiers use positively and negatively charged particles to create larger pollutant particles so they can be easily caught in a filter. This kills airborne and surface irritants that would otherwise live for months.
For knowledgeable Saugus indoor air quality services, there is no one else to trust but Custom Air Specialists. We offer these various solutions to help minimize the effect of harmful contaminants.
You can spend up to 90% of your day indoors, with air circulating up to seven times a day throughout your home or business. Common indoor pollutants like secondhand smoke, bacteria, pet dander, dust, and mold can increase respiratory illness symptoms. Not only is this uncomfortable, but it can cause your workplace to become inefficient and plagued with poor morale.
High indoor air quality offers solutions to this issue by helping your family or staff stay healthy and comfortable. Our services provide other benefits like a cleaner space, a more efficient HVAC unit, and a reduction of odors. Don’t continue to suffer in an area with unclean air when our experienced professionals are here to help with expert indoor air quality in Saugus.
Begin living the D.R.E.A.M. today by calling us at (661) 306-2646 or contacting us online to learn more about how we can keep contaminants out of your home or business!