The parts of your HVAC system are complex; without regular maintenance, they become more vulnerable to breakdowns. It’s critical that your unit is reliable so you’re constantly comfortable in your home or business. Custom Air Specialists live the D.R.E.A.M. as professionals who are Dedicated, Reliable, Efficient, Ambitious, and Mindful, with 18 years of experience. Our expert HVAC replacement in Santa Clarita can replace various systems and indoor air quality additions to return your unit to excellence. Count on our licensed team when you need trustworthy solutions!
“You will not be disappointed with their kindness and great customer service!”- Christine F.
“Top-rated for reliability, customer care, and customer satisfaction.”- Raymond A.
“I was assuming it would be an equipment replacement and a big expense, but Adam took his time to diagnose the problem and found only a damaged electrical component.”- Mike B.
Your home or business may use a furnace, air handler, indoor coil, condenser, heat pump, packaged system, UV lights, or humidifiers to keep your space comfortable. No matter what system you rely on, we’re here to replace it when it has aged past its prime.
Here are a few signs your HVAC unit needs to be replaced:
- It’s 20+ years old: Even with regular maintenance to extend the lifespan of your unit, it will still lose efficiency over time. We don’t want you to increase costs with a unit that’s using more energy than it should.
- The repair costs more than half a replacement: The general rule of thumb when deciding between a repair or replacement is cost. If the repair costs more than half the price of a new unit, about $5,000, you should replace the system.
- You’ve experienced frequent repairs: The general rule is not specific to only one repair. If you’ve repaired various issues over a short period that adds up to over $2,500, save money long-term with a new system.
- Your space has grown: If your home or business has grown with an addition or renovation, you may need a larger unit to adequately keep up. Let us help you choose a unit capable of managing your new space.
- New technology can be beneficial: Technology continues to improve daily, and a new unit can provide advantages like quieter operation, increased energy efficiency, smart thermostats, and indoor air quality upgrades.
- The warranty is expired: Typical HVAC warranties last about ten years, and if you’re currently paying for repairs out of pocket, you can save that money with a new warranty instead.
If your unit meets more than one of these requirements, you can benefit from a new and improved unit. An updated system offers benefits far beyond repairing an aging unit. For expert HVAC replacement in Santa Clarita, count on Custom Air Specialists.
Unsurprisingly, you’re unsure about investing in a new unit, but we’re here to help put your mind at ease. Our licensed team members are dedicated to providing solutions that work for your individual situation, whether that’s a replacement or otherwise. If you’re considering a more extensive system but don’t know where to start, we can help properly size your unit so you don’t overpay for a quality heating and cooling system.
A new unit will have maintenance that provides benefits like a longer lifespan, a valid warranty, and fewer breakdowns. Though this may seem like another significant investment, it can save you money over time by preventing repair costs not protected by the warranty. Custom Air Specialists is the team you can count on when you have questions or need knowledgeable HVAC replacement in Santa Clarita
Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (661) 306-2646 or filling out our online contact form to benefit from a new system!