Have you noticed the high gas prices recently? California is actively banning fossil fuels and the SoCal Natural Gas company is experiencing extremely high pricing lately. This is leading customers to start asking what can be done about heating their house. The answer is a Heat-pump.
To learn more about our Santa Clarita HVAC maintenance programs, give our team a call at (661) 306-2646 today!
“Top-rated for reliability, customer care, and customer satisfaction.”- Raymond A.
“These guys are honest and I’d recommend them to anyone who needs and wants honest, professional service.”- George H.
“Not only did he provide a speedy service, but he and his employees were also very efficient and professional.”- Cheryl K.
- Heat-Pumps are considered more energy efficient than combustion heat, being that they transfer more energy than they use
- Heat-Pumps are basically air conditioners that run in reverse in order to take heat from outside and put it inside.
- Heat-Pump systems only require electricity to run
- Heat-Pumps do not require combustion, therefore, there is no carbon monoxide output. This is helpful for indoor air quality as well.
- Heat-Pump systems work together with solar systems to create a "GREENER" home.
Changing out a gas furnace system for a Heat-Pump system doesn’t have to be overwhelming! This type of install is a normal day for us at CAS. We have years of experience that have helped us build the necessary skills to tackle any installation your home may need. Your comfort is our top priority.
Contact us today and see how we can be of service to you. (661) 306-2646.